Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine, Valentine

It's Valentines Day and love is in the air. On my morning walk with Nora to Central Park there was an Edible Arrangements truck unloading lots of fruit bouquets in front of an office building, a guy was walking down the street with the most amazing bouquet of roses, and even Nora found a little dog boyfriend at the park this morning...it is all so sweet and there seems to be a lightness in my heart today.

I wanted to dedicate this post to the ones I love, because they are the ones that make everyday special.

Happy Valentines Day Stuart, I Love YOU! I know that nothing in my life will ever be as great as the love we share.
Nora is my angel. I know that everyone loves their dog, and I have had dogs in the past I loved, but none like Nora. She watches over me, cheers me up, and constantly brings me down to earth by putting into perspective what this life is all about.
I LOVE my family. My family=my parents, sister, in-laws, aunts, uncles and Stu's grandparents. I cannot think of any better support team. My family is fun, quirky, unique, and most of all loving, which makes me deeply happy.

I LOVE my friends. My friends are some of the most giving and loving people I know. I want to spend a lifetime building our friendship; traveling together, sharing great meals, having amazing parties, and sharing life's moments. Ooooo I cannot wait.

Happy Valentines Day! Find your love today.


1 comment: